Tim used ephemera pieces to cover his tag, and I did use a couple of those but mostly I have used cut outs from the Seasonal Stash paper stack.
I didn't have the metal foil frame for the felt heart so used a random chipboard one from my stash and silvered it up with some silver rub n buff. If I was doing this again I would use the frame in portrait rather than landscape orientation as I don't like the space above it, and make the heart bigger. I used the movers and shakers mini heart, but it's not big enough I don't think. Another addition is the 'Passion' rub on from 7Gypsies, and as I didn't have a word band that fitted the theme I used a 'Togetherness' word stick that I've had in my stash forever but never used. No idea who made it as I tend to take everything out of the packaging when I bring it home from the shop! Bad habit if you want to blog about your endeavours....
The last step for this tag is to spritz the tag with distress pen spritzer to add some splatter. I'm absolutely rubbish at this, can't get it to work at all, or if I do manage to get ink onto paper it's just in a small area and too heavy, not lightly splattered as it should be. This tag has a blotch of splatter on the cupids, and not anywhere else. GRRR.
Anyway, here's the finished tag.
I do like the wire wrapped heart on the arrow.