I bought a new cupboard from ikea to store some of my crafting items. This resulted in a major tidy up of my craft area, and now I can't find stuff. Pfft.
This one was for Cheryl. This is using one mini tray with cover.
The one I made for Ron is actually two mini trays side by side, with the covers cut and pasted together to form a 'book'.
Most of the items have been altered in some way. The fish charm was altered using alcohol ink pens, and the little plywood items coloured with acrylic paint and pens, then covered with Glossy Accents. This is what things looked like in the planning stage :
I made a few additions to the plan, but this was a very helpful exercise.